Table of Contents
Tool for social media management:
Do you use any tool for social media management? Do you use social media for marketing purposes? Social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook are very important in managing your business’s online presence. It also helps your business build credibility and gains visibility on the Internet. Yet, with the many social media platforms out there, it can be hard to know where to spend your time.
Scheduling is an important subject for social media marketers because if you don’t do it, no one will see your awesome content. Social media post scheduling is a critical component in the success of your social media marketing. Posting your content at the right time can lead to increased engagement and help build stronger relationships with your target audience.
You know the feeling. You’re about to hit publish on that awesome social channel, and you realize what time zone it is. It’s 3 AM where your target audience lives. NOOOOO! It’s worth noting that there are plenty of great free schedulers on the market, but all have hidden costs or limitations. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to use the best schedulers out there and make sure you get the most bang for your buck with social media scheduling.
Why use a Social Media management tool (Post Schedule):
Below are a few reasons why should you use the social media management tool aka scheduling software:
- Social media post scheduling is a great way to save time and improve your social media presence — without sacrificing content. A social media schedule helps you to stay consistent on social media, by automating the process of posting. This makes it easier for you to connect with your audience and increase your brand visibility.
- Scheduling your posts is one of the best ways to make the most of social media. You see, people online are always looking for fresh content. But sometimes it can be difficult to schedule a lot of posts without getting burnt out or spending too much time on social media. If you do not have a schedule, you will likely forget to post a few times when you get busy.
- Scheduling is key to maximizing social media. For example, Facebook has a newsfeed algorithm that allows 2.5% of your fans will see your post if you’re not a major brand that has already paid to promote the post elsewhere.
- Why do big brands have so many social media followers? How is it possible they are always posting high-quality content at the exact times your target audience is most active?
- Social media can be a double-edged sword. While it’s a great tool to help you reach more people, it can be hard to post regularly on social media and frustrating if you’re trying to grow your audience.
- You just published a new article and you can’t wait for people to read it. Or perhaps you just posted an article that took you 5 hours to write? If you find yourself sitting around in anticipation for engagement, at least set a time when you expect people to be online so you know when your audience is likely to interact with your content. This will allow your audience (and future audiences) to focus on the post instead of when they are most likely to zone out, become distracted, or otherwise lose interest.
- If you were asked to start posting 3 times daily, updating multiple social media accounts, without checking for engagement or for an audience…would you do it? I bet you would. Chances are you post when it’s easy: when your posts are already written or when things are slow at work and you have a few extra minutes. But that’s the problem. You might be missing out on potential followers who aren’t looking at the same time.
Craft the perfect post for each social network:
Each social media network has different requirements regarding posting on its network. Each platform has specific requirements in terms of the number of characters, image size, and format. The communities’ engagement on those networks is different so is their age group. Successful social media networking requires knowing your clients and what is in their minds. The more you know about your audience the better you will be able to serve them. Next, you need to craft the content which satisfies their needs. Always remember why your community is engaging with you and to keep the engagement you need to provide the right content.
- Write content/comments which follow the network character length guideline. Every network allows a maximum number of characters you can use on each platform.
- Follow the image size requirements as defined by the network.
- Every social media platform has its own rules. Write posts that are community-specific and address their needs.
- All networks have specific rush hours, meaning when the audience uses their network varies from network to network. Share your posts on different days and hours of the day. Scheduling of your posts is very important. It should be in sync with your audience schedule.
- Follow the community rules of each group and only share content that will benefit them.
Easy solution for the complicated problems: Use DIYSOCIALADS.COM
At DIY SOCIAL ADS.COM , we have created hundreds of templates related to every industry. We are adding more templates every day. All these ready-made templates are easy to edit using free Canva software. Our subscribers can edit them using their free canva account and then schedule these templates to be posted on their social media accounts. All these templates are made following the required guidelines as set forth by the channel. Use the Instagram template for your Instagram account and the Facebook template for your Facebook account. Do not worry about channel requirements as they are already fulfilled.
Watch the video below to learn more about how to use these pre-made templates.
Notable features of Our tool for social media marketing software.
Dashboard lets you manage your social networks in one place.
Schedule your post on all famous social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , LinkedIn, Pintrest, Snapchat etc.
Schedule your posts at your desired time and day in advance.
No Expensive standard plan
No Limits to how many social profiles you can manage.
One major benefit you get with this software is a 14-day free trial with any of their plan. If you’re unsure of the value of this software, this free trial gives you a full 14 days to try it out.
Excellent automation and scheduling features which let you set your social media on auto pilot and forget it.